Responsible: CNX S.A.S. NIT. 900.057.752-0
The personal data that you provide us as the personal data Holder will be part of our database and used for the following purpose and treatment:
TREATMENT TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SUBJECTED:
Collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion, and any other way of personal data management.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND TREATMENT OF THE SAME:
Identification data: to individualize the Holder of the personal data.
Location data: to (I) provide products and services required by the Data Subject, (II) follow up on contracts to comply with the corporate purpose of CNX S.A.S., (III) to maintain direct contact with the customer and thus provide a better service, (IV) to monitor and report complaints about the quality of products and services, (V) to inform about changes in our products or services, (VI) to inform about new products or services that are related or unrelated to the contracted, (VII) to comply with the obligations arising from the contractual relationship, (VIII) to provide commercial, advertising or promotional information about the products and/or services, events and/or promotions of a commercial nature or not, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, inform and generally carry out campaigns, promotions or contests of a commercial or advertising nature, (IX) to comply with obligations undertaken, (X) to request products and services required, (XI) to evaluate the quality of the products of our suppliers, etc.
Socioeconomic data: to (I) obtain a reference of the financing of our products, (II) evaluation as a potential supplier, (III) verify information provided by the Holder in the selection process, when the collection is made to an applicant for employment with CNX S.A.S. and (IV) verify the social and economic environment of the Holder when the collection is made to an applicant for employment with CNX S.A.S.
Sensitive data: the treatment of sensitive data respects the rights of the holders of personal data when they need special treatment by CNX S.A.S. to exercise its corporate purpose.
Biometric data: we may collect biometric data for security purposes and control entry and exit in CNX S.A.S. facilities. Likewise, CNX S.A.S. has identified the use of biometric data, which are detailed below with their purpose:
Video recordings: CNX S.A.S., for security reasons, has chosen to make continuous video recordings within its facilities, which have the sole purpose of providing security to personnel entering the company, its infrastructure, and the goods that are within the establishment. Only personnel directly authorized by management may consult these recordings. In any case, CNX S.A.S. will meet the requirements made by the Holder of the biometric data about the treatment given to them.
Others: the rest of the data collected by CNX S.A.S. are to conduct studies on consumer habits; provide training to our employees, suppliers, and customers; commercial and advertising information; evaluate the quality of products and/or services; contact family members, economic dependents and/or beneficiaries in case of emergency of the Data Controllers; perform internal control of the knowledge and personal skills of workers Data Holders, among other purposes.
THE RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER OF THE PERSONAL DATA ARE:
- To know, update and rectify their personal data against the data controllers or data processors. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or not authorized;
- To request proof of the authorization granted to the Data Controller.
- To be informed by the Data Controller or the Data Processor, upon request, regarding the use given to their personal data;
- To file complaints before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of this law and other rules that modify, add, or complement it;
- To revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the treatment does not respect the principles, rights, and constitutional and legal guarantees. The revocation and/or deletion will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce determines that the data controller or processor has conducted contrary to this law and the Constitution;
- To access free of charge their personal data that have been subject to processing. According to the company’s personal data processing policy, the Holder can execute these rights, which establishes the possibility of consulting or complaining to CNX S.A.S. for the rectification, modification, clarification, deletion, consultation, etc., of the personal data of the Data Holder.
Finally, we inform of the optional nature of the response to the questions asked, when these dealt with sensitive data or data of children and adolescents.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY:
To ensure the rights of the Information Holder, the handling of data will follow what the current regulations and its mechanisms indicate. They have the right to update, rectify, delete the data in our database, and consult or claim the Responsible Party and revoke the authorization for its use.
To receive inquiries, claims, and complaints about the processing of personal data or to exercise your rights as a user or customer, you may contact CNX S.A.S. Contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or visiting our main office located at Calle 16A No. 121A – 214, office 414, Edificio Paloalto, in the city of Cali. You may also visit the branches, agencies, or any commercial establishment owned by CNX S.A.S. Requests will be attended Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
If the Holder is located or resides in the Republic of Colombia.
By expressly accepting the sending of information through the website www.manglar.com, the Holder of the data collected gives his/her authorization as determined in the Authorization of Personal Data Processing. For more information, our Policies and Procedures for Data Processing are available to the Holder.